In Apricot Cruises, imagine the word where everything is included except drink and beverage, where luxury is simple and all wish will be cater by a team local specialist crew, from the welcoming atmosphere to the outstanding dining venue and luxurious cabin.
Traditional architecture yet the modern of The Apricot Cruises bring you the cultural experience of the local Vietnamese during your trip. Upon arrival, the guest will be escort and guide to the ship by the cruise manager and team of crew on a traditional costume of Vietnam. The dining venue on board brings you the taste of local Vietnamese luxury’s cuisine.
The cabins were designed by royal wooden furniture and hand made locally which symbolized as luxurious cruise.
- 7:45 - 8:30: Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina .Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life onboard.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
- Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
- Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Back to the APRICOT Cruise, We will take you to visit the Titop Island – swimming
- Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay in the Summer time.
- Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck (free wine & fresh fruits).
Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board: Clean air – conditioned rooms with private washroom
- 6:30 – 6:45 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 7:00 am: Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
- DO KAYAKING in 30-45 minutes.
- 9:30am: We board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store.
- Continue your cruise pass through the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
- Join in the Cooking Class, teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served.
- 11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
Note: The itinerary above maybe changes by the effect of weather or different seasons
How to book
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3.3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions