Newly outfitted in July 2019 in a modern design of oriental style, La Pandora Cruise is a SPECIAL GIFT in harmonious combination of iron and wood, making the safety and also brings a cozy, luxurious atmosphere. It spreads over 4 decks measuring 52 meter length and 11.5 meter width.
The combination between the modern beauty and comfort with 24 en-suite fully equipped and spacious balcony cabins, sky bars, elegant dining area, large sundecks and an elite, professional team of crew, dedicated to every detail of personal services will make your cruising with La Pandora a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
La Pandora – Special gift from Heritage.
08:30 Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way
12:00 Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to La Pandora Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
13:00 A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit.
15:30 The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. We progress to Ong Cam area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Ha Long Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay
17:30 Back to La Pandora Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
21:00 Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, wifi access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
06:00 Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast, coffee and tea served.
07:45 Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:15 Back to our boat, relax before checking out.
09:45 Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
10:15 Brunch is served on board.
12:00 Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
15:00 Arrival back at your hotel or home
PRICE: 209 usd/pp
Room type: Deluxe Suite Balconny.
• Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruits basket, bottles of mineral water in each cabin.
• Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
• All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
• Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
• Cooking demonstrations.
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, Local rowing boat, swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
• English speaking tour guide.
• Hi-class shuttle bus (round trip).
• Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
• Personal expenses
• All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
• F.O.C for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2 adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
• Children from 5 to below 9 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
• Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price.
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions