Mien Tay boat is built with inspirations from the local traditional sampans that have navigated on the Mekong for hundreds of years. The boat is made of ‘’Sao’’ wood, a variety of oak well appreciated by people who spend all their life working and living on the river.
Designed for a pleasant long cruise, the boat offers 1 well ventilated compartment which could be used as a dining room as well as bedroom with couchettes available for groups of 2 to 16 persons maximum. In addition, there is one kitchen, three restrooms with showers and terrace on deck for the very best view of Mekong River and the delta. Mien Tay Boat is perfect for a small group tour private charter in Mekong Delta.
07h30am: pick up at hotel in Saigon then route for Cai Be (120km).
10h00am: arrive Cai Be, small motor boat trip to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes 29 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10.000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
Embark Mien Tay sampan, welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan.
Lunch served on board.
After lunch, cruise departs from Cai Be to My Tho via Ngu Hiep island.
02h30pm: arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise down the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.
Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and My Tho.
In the morning, the noise of the boats wake you up, watch the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board.
Continue cruising to My Tho.
After breakfast, check out luggage to small motor boat to explore one of the islands in My Tho.
The guests can walk through the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride through palm-shaded creeks.
Disembark in My Tho and return to the vehicle. Drive to a restaurant in My Tho.
Lunch at restaurant.
After lunch, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda - the pagoda is a beautiful and well-maintained sanctuary. The charitable monks here provide a home to orphans, disabled and other needy children. The pagoda is about 1km from the city center. The Vinh Trang pagoda is the largest in Tien Giang province. Built in the 19th century, the pagoda is a harmonious mix of colonial French, Chinese, Vietnamese and Khmer architectural styles. There are many precious statues made of wood inside the pagoda.
Leave My Tho and route for Saigon. Transfer to hotel. (16h30)
This sample itinerary can be amended longer or shorter, more or less activities accordingly to meet your expectation. Please feel free to ask for more details.
Please send us "book now" for availabilities & the most updated price.
Please send us "book now" for availabilities & the most updated price.
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions