Welcome you to Cambodia Kingdoom!!!!!
Coming to Cambodia during 6 days that means your opportunities to learn about the history and culture of Cambodia with lot of destinations such as the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom hill, specially the great Khmer Empire and the overwhelming beauty of the Temples of Angkor Wat - Angkor Thom as well as the Tonle Sap lake.
Pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel check in. After successfully checking in the hotel,
Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap .
Early morning, we will visit the sunrise at Angkor wat (area)– the idea is to view the reflection of amazing Angkor temple in the morning sun. Return to the hotel for breakfast. After that, we will to visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. Continue visit to Ta Promh (the jungle temple). After lunch, visit to Thommanan, Chaosay Tevoda, Ta Keo. Continue to Angkor Wat: The “7th Wonders’ofthe World”. Continue visit to Bakheng Hill: Sunset viewing on the top of the hill. Your own leisure -After dinner (visit to Night & Pub Street).
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast at hotel. Visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. We take a boat trip in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. We spend the rest of time visiting the "Chantiers Ecoles - Les Artisans d'Angkor" which provides training to young Cambodians in an effort to revive the ancient Khmer traditions of stone carving and wood sculpting. we take short walk along the road in front of the King’s Residence to see the Main Shrine, where the local people usually worship, with its statue of Yeay Teap, Preah Ang Chek and Preah Ang Chorm. Buying jasmine and lotus flowers to worship is very important for the Cambodians. Then continue to Wat Bo, a large, highly respected pagoda, founded in the 18th Century. Like the Silver Pagoda in Phnom Penh, the vihear of Wat Bo contains unique wall paintings of the Reamker that are said to be late 19th Century. Look for the daily-life market scenes such as an opium smoking Chinese merchant, the colonial era French officer at the market and the French soldiers attending a traditional dance performance. Also of interest is the large collection of Buddha statues located behind the main Buddha.
Overnight in Siem Reap
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast at the hotel. At 08:00AM pick up from hotel lobby and transfer to the bus station and take a public bus to Phnom Penh departing 08:45AM. Arrival in Phnom Penh and transfer to the hotel for check in, after check in, we will to visit the Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. The treasures found inside include a solid gold Buddha encrusted and weighing 90kilograms and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha. We will continue our visit the Toul Sleng Prison Museum.
Note: you can have other option from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh by Flight. that will be extracharged when tour confirned.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Breakfast at hotel.
Transfer by private local boat to Koh Dach Island
About Koh Dach Island (also known as Mekong Island)
Koh Dach is a charming 30 square-kilometer island located on the banks of Mekong River, upstream of Phnom Penh. It is a tiny, secluded and sleepy island in the province of Kandal in Cambodia which is just 12km northeast the capital city of Phnom Penh. Aside from a few cars, one would mostly see motorcycles, bicycles, and a few horse or ox-drawn work vehicles on an unpaved main road that runs parallel to the river. The island is approximately 10 kilometers end to end and is surrounded by the Mekong River, accessible via the National Road 6A by crossing the Japanese Friendship Bridge from Phnom Penh. Arriving at the Pek Leap/Koh Dach Ferry port, a short ferry ride across the Mekong River brings you to Mekong Island where the Koh Dach commune resides.
Koh Dach Village is one of the five villages in the Koh Dach commune, which is historically known for its traditional silk-weaving industry. This is why Koh Dach is also known as Mekong Island or Weaving Island. There, one can still see some of the old silk workshops based in the local villagers’ homes. Some adventurous tourists occasionally go to Koh Dach to experience the authentic rural life and the local beach with traditional thatched huts at the northern tip of the island, as well as to immerse in the local lifestyle of the villagers living along the Mekong River. Visitors can also relax and enjoy swimming at the Mekong River’s white-sand beach at another end of the island. Likewise, a bike ride through this beautiful, green island is highly recommended. However, as soon as the dry season ends, the island is pretty much quiet.
Afternoon take boat back to Phnom Penh .
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Overnight in Phnom Penh
After breakfast at the hotel and checkout. 08:00AM pick up from hotel then we discover Phnom Penh’s Psar Toul Tom Pong, known as the Russian Market, a great place to hunt for souvenirs, curios, and silks. Transfer to the airport for the flight departure.
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services.
The prices are quoted in US Dollars per person based on 2 pax/room
Remark: We can tailor-make this program to meet your specific needs of activities as well as prices. Click yellow button "Send Enquiry This Tour" to give us your specific request now!
The hotels listed below are our suggestions for the best value on this tour. However, Bamboo Hat Tours offers many more options of hand-picked hotels, with different "star ratings", allowing you to customize the vacation to meet your taste and budget.
WHAT IS INCLUDED & EXCLUDED?
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√Bus ticket Siem Reap to Phnom Pend by Giant Ibis Express
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and Cambodia government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X International flights and departure taxes
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Visa to enter Cambodia(30 usd, Passport valid at least 06 months & 02 photos passport size)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
X Other services not mentioned above
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions