The trip is designed for you with memorible experiences in Laos.
Luang Prabang, the ancient capital of Luang Prabang Province in northern Laos, lies in a valley at the confluence of the Mekong and Nam Khan rivers. Inhabited for thousands of years, it was the royal capital of the country until 1975. It’s known for its many Buddhist temples, including the gilded Wat Xieng Thong, dating to the 16th century, and Wat Mai, once the residence of the head of Laotian Buddhism.
Upon arrival at the airport in LuangPrabang, you are greeted and transferred to the hotel. After a short rest, we visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham, Wat Mai; we then climb up to the top of Phousi Mount for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa, witness a beautiful sunset view of the city and Mekong River. From there, we explore the Night Market, where you can find the lovely collection and handmade textiles made by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang.
Hotel in LuangPrabang.
After breakfast, we enjoy a short-guided tour seeing the city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represent the classical architecture of Luang Prabang’s temples. We then board a cruise up the Mekong River, which also gives us a beautiful view of the tranquil countryside as well as an interesting visit to the mysteries of Pak Ou Caves, crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes.
Along the way, we stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where they distill local rice wine. On return, we take a short drive to Ban XangKhong and Ban Xienglek, well known for its handmade Jute Sar paper.
Hotel in Luang Prabang
This morning wake up early and participate in the daily early morning ritual of saffron-clad monks with their black alms-giving bowls being given offerings from the local people, including the ubiquitous sticky rice. After breakfast, you will visit the morning Phosi Market where you will see such diverse offerings as dried buffalo skin, local tea and saltpeter among the chickens, vegetables and hill-tribe weavings. Laos is also known for its traditional crafts, and today you will visit the Ban Ouay, Hmong Hill Tribe, Ban Ou, Lowland Lao and Ban Thapene of Khmu village. Continue driving to the beautiful Khouangsi Waterfall where you can splash around in the pools or walk along the forest paths, return to Luang Prabang by late afternoon and continue to Ban Phanom, a well-known weaving village, return to the city by late evening in time for sunset at Wat Siphouthabath.
Hotel in Luang Prabang
The National Museum at the former Royal Palace, which displays a lovely collection of the artifacts reflecting the richness of Lao culture, dates back to the days of the early kings right through the last sovereign. The National Museum and Central Market are not to be missed. Today, we visit these sights before catching a flight to Vientiane. After checking into the hotel, we are met by our guide to continue exploring this capital city. We begin visiting the major sights including the oldest Wat Sisaket with thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Prakeo, which previously housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image.
On the way to the famous and sacred structure of That Luang Stupa, we stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument, which is well known as Vientiane’s own Arc de Triumph.
Hotel in Vientiane.
In the early morning, 06h30, we board a flight to Pakse. Upon arrival you are met and transferred to Vat Phou for our 10:00am cruise to Champassak. We then board a local long tail riverboat, zigzagging through mild rapids and sand banks, arriving at Champassak for a guided tour of the mysterious pre-Angkorian 10th century temple of Wat Phou, the boat’s namesake. As dusk falls aboard the Vat Phou, we enjoy a relaxing cruise down-river, enjoying the tropical sunset and dinner on board, while the boat docks for the night alongside a remote Laotian village.
Overnight on Wat Phou Long Tail River Boat.
Breakfast is served on board as we set sail for the village of HueiThamo, only a few minutes’ walk away from the Atacular hidden forest temple of OumMoung. After some exploring, board the boat for a cruise southwards and lunch on the deck, as we continue our leisurely sail to the wild paradise of the “Four Thousand Islands”. We arrive near to Khong Island (the birthplace of the President of the Peoples Republic of Laos) at Ban Dua Tae and visit this Laotian Village where the traditional way of life has not changed in centuries. We shall dine on board for a quiet dinner under the stars, serenaded by the songs of the buffalo toads.
Overnight on Wat Phou Long Tail River Boat.
Breakfast is served on the deck, while cruising to the small village of Ban Veuthong where we will board a small long-tail boat to Khone Island. After our visit, take a long tail boat back to the main land amid the by-gone splendor of another age; colorful French colonial houses and an old customs post, alongside a stone quay. Take a minivan to amazingly scenic splendor of the KhongPhaPeng Waterfall, “the Niagara of the East“, close to the Cambodian border. We arrive back to “civilization”, after a two hour ride to Pakse, arriving about 3:30 pm and transfer to hotel.
Hotel in Pakse.
Have breakfast at the hotel then enjoy a free morning before driving to the airport to catch your departure flight home.
• Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
• All transportation as mentioned above
• Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
• Accommodations include 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax
• Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
• Experienced English speaking guide
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets
• Tissues and water on coach
• Services charges and government tax
• EXCLUSIVE AND PERSONALIZED SINGLE AGENT/ SINGLE CUSTOMER-SERVICE
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
• Vietnam Visa letter approval
• Incoming and out coming flight & Departure taxes
• Beverage, Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
• Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person – Cambodia: 30$/person)
Public holiday surcharge (if any)
• Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
• Other services not mentioned above
• Peak season surcharge (if any)
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3.3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions