Good morning Vietnam!
This excursion brings you to Vietnam at a glance within 7 days. You will have a unique experience of Vietnam's two largest cities of Vietnam including Hanoi capital city and the bustling Ho Chi Minh city, plus the UNESCO world natural heritage site Ha Long bay and the nature beauty of countryside Ninh Binh province. Lets go!
Your trip begins with arrival in Hanoi Capital.
Upon arrival, please go to custom desk as your first point of entry into the country and
present these documents for visa upon arrival. After collect visa and luggage, Your private driver will meet and greet you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by the private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and get over the jet lag.Or You can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.( Meal None/ Overnight in Hanoi Hotel)
The pick-up starts from 7.30 am to 8 am. The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples dating back thousand years ago. This full day tour takes you around Hanoi's most interesting sights, including the Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and his Stilts House, Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda nearby, and the Old Quarter also known as the 36 streets and guilds. Also on the tour - the Lake of the Restored Sword and Ngoc Son Temple, the Temple of Literature, peaceful West Lake with lovers street Thanh Nien, the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda and one of the city's museums, either the History Museum or the Ethnology Museum. Please note that the HCM Mausoleum is closed on Fridays and Mondays and most museums are closed on Mondays. (Meals: breakfast, lunch/ overnight in Hanoi Hotel)
8.00-8.30 am: Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Old Quarter to depart to Ninh Binh city
10.30-11.00 am: You will reach Hoa Lu Ancient Capital.
In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
12:00 pm: Today you will enjoy buffet lunch at local restaurant in Tam Coc. The food is served with Asian style, local dishes, organic vegetable. The restuarant is located on the river overview Tam Coc, you can enjoy the view of overall riverside until you finish your lunch
1:30 pm: After finishing your lunch, you will be taking the rowing boat at Tam Coc Harbour. Arranged by local people here, the boat is rowed by both hand and legs. The boat will take you to 3 specular caves with hundreds of limestones on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colors.
The boat rowing will be in around 2 hours. Not only you could see the peaceful scenery of mountain, rice paddy fields, temples, you also have chances to learn about local people cultures on their daily life.
Before going to the bus, you will have a chance to biking throungh local village to discovery the village daily life in the nature beauty of linestone mountain among waterway.
4:00 pm: leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at around 6:30 pm. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi(Meal: Brekfast and Lunch/ Overnight in Hanoi Hotel)
• 07h45: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
• 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
• 12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time
• 12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
• 13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15h30: Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
• 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
• 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on boat.(Meal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/ Overnight on Cruise)
• 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
• 09h00: Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village then return to cruise for relaxing and check out the room.
• 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
• 11h30: Disembark at Ha long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
• 12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
• 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
• 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Note: in case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to push off or not allowed to overnight in the sea), the Ha Long bay tour could be cancelled without notice. We will consider other replacement tour or refund based on the specific circumstances. Go straight to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh city – called by Sai Gon. (Meal: Breakfast, Lunch. overnight in Ho Chi Minh city Hotel)
Mekong Delta Gateway Day Trip starts at 8:00 am from the lobby of guests's hotel in Saigon with a drive to My Tho, the capital of Tien Giang Province 72 kms from Ho Chi Minh City (Former Saigon) Guests will take time to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, the most beautiful pagoda of the province with mixture structure of many styles. Then take a boat trip around 4 beautiful islets: Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise. These evergreen islands among the Mekong River still remain unknown to many people. You will discover beautiful landscapes along the river and observe the typical Mekong delta rural life. Stops on the way can be made upon request for particular visits or photos making. Visit traditional house at Quoi An village (all made of coconut). See coconut collection set and how locals make handicrafts from trunk and shell, guests can see that they waste nothing, coconut is even useful for weddings and funeral. Enjoy seasonal fruit and listening to traditional music. Take horse cart on village path and stop at Ben Truc orchard, taste honey with tea or Mekong whisky (they have a funny rule for guests to get in). Take rowing-boat on water palm creek. Take boat to visit coconut candy mill (special product of Ben Tre province). Enjoy fantastic lunch at local restaurant before coming back to Saigon. (Meals: breakfast, lunch/ overnight in Ho Chi Minh city Hotel)
Depending on your flight time, you will have leisure time which is arranged by yourself for the last waking, cycling around, shopping souvenirs or handicraft products or having coffee as a local for the last time before we take you to the airport for your flight. End of the service at the airport Goodbye and safe travel. (Meals: breakfast)
Thank for traveling with us!!!
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services.
The prices are quoted in US Dollars per person based on 2 pax/room
Remark: We can tailor-make this program to meet your specific needs of activities as well as prices. Click yellow button "Send Enquiry This Tour" to give us your specific request now!
The hotels listed below are our suggestions for the best value on this tour. However, Bamboo Hat Tours offers many more options of hand-picked hotels, with different "star ratings", allowing you to customize the vacation to meet your taste and budget.
Legend White Dolphine or similar
WHAT IS INCLUDED & EXCLUDED?
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√Domestic flights from Hanoi – Hue and Danang– Ho Chi Minh include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X International flights and departure taxes
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Visa to enter Vietnam(25 usd)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
X Other services not mentioned above
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3.3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions