This journey is perfectly designed for families who want to be relax and share with members of family. With mouth-watering cuisine, wonderful scenery and friendly locals, you will soon fall in love with Vietnam. The tour offers a lot of fun activities for families of all ages.
You will have the unforgettable moments with your family.
Ho Chi Minh City: Discover "The Pearl of the Orient" and vibrant nightlife
Hanoi: Enjoy an incomparable combination of tradition, elegance, and progress. The northern metropolis possesses a unique architecture of beautiful colonial villas and streets lined with old trees.
Halong Bay: Cruising to the most picturesque bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Sites.
Hoi An: A lovely town of ancient bustling trading port between 15th and 19th century.
Upon your arrival in the bustling Ho Chi Minh City, still called “Saigon” by many locals, your driver will welcomed you at the airport and then transfer you to your hotel .
After check in room, take a rest after long flight.
In the afternoon, explore the city and shopping in Ben Thanh market. Enjoy Swimming pool in the hotel by your own way.
Overnight In Ho Chi Minh City Hotel.
In the morning, meet your guide at your hotel lobby and depart for a drive through the pleasant countryside before arriving at Cu Chi. Explore the tunnels where the Vietnamese could escape bombings, hide from enemy, and mount surprise attacks. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
After lunch in Cu Chi, head back to Ho Chi Minh city and take a half day city tour. Start by looking at the Notre Dame Cathedral built between 1877 and 1883. This is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture. Nearby is the Old Post Office, another example of French colonial architecture and also is the country’s largest post office. Then, Move on to see the Reunification Palace. This is one of the most important buildings in the city. Here on April 30th 1975 the ‘American War’ officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam. After that, continue to visit of the War Remnants Museum (Museum of American War Crimes), this is a poignant display of the futility of war. Before finishing the tour, depending on the timing, there is a wide selection of goods at Ben Thanh Market to see. today tour end around 17.00.
Overnight In Ho Chi Minh City Hotel.
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch.
Have breakfast at the hotel and get ready for your flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang airport.
Upon arrival, our driver will meet you at the airport and will transfer you to Hoi An. You will check in hotel and have some relaxing time at your hotel.
In the evening: you could go to the Old Town, which transforms into a mystical row of lights and lanterns. In fact, Hoi An is a big center for silk lantern manufacturers and merchants. Every shop or establishment will have a few lanterns outside, but the rear sight is the lantern market.
After a stroll through the market, check out the outdoor traditional theatre. You will have a chance to see Vietnamese folk dancers and musicians perform traditional pieces. The theatre runs from 9 pm to 10 pm at the square on Nguyen Thai Hoc street. It is completely free and open to the public so it’s interesting to see, even if it’s just for a few minutes as you pass by. Before you retire to your hotel, be sure to light a candle box and set it in the water. Many kids sit along the banks of the channel and offer candles to you – remember to make a wish.
Overnight In Hoi An Hotel
Have breakfast at the hotel, and get ready to your lantern making lesson. Lanterns are the symbol of Hoi An and a big part of the local culture, you will have the opportunity to learn how to make them. Your guide will pick you up from your Hotel around 8 am and you will cycle through the town to the craftsman home. There you will get a brief introduction of to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the different stages of making them. you will be shown how to decorate the lanterns and then you will make your own lantern. Then you will say goodbye to your host and cycle to Tra Que Vegetable village to have lunch. After lunch, you will ride a bicycle back to your Hotel
After the tour, you could go and explore the town at your own pace. Once known as Faifo Hoi An was an influential port along the Silk Road, for over 500 years, merchants from China, Japan, France, and Portugal settled in the prosperous town resulting in a distinctive blend of culture, cuisine, religions, and architecture. We recommend you to visit a former trading port, Chua Ong Pagoda, a stunning Chinese-style structure built in 1653, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, famous for the Jinshan Temple dedicated to the goddess of the sea and Japanese Covered Bridge. You also could visit one of the tailor shops (tailoring is a big industry in Hoi An) and get clothes, shoes, and bags done within a day.
Overnight In Hoi An Hotel.
Meal: Breakfast and Lunch.
Have breakfast at the hotel and enjoy your free time before the flight to Hanoi. Upon to Hanoi, transfer to your hotel. After check-in, you’ll have the short excursion through 36 streets of Old Quarter. You will certainly be eager to wander along the old streets to drop by stores and buy specialities.
First of your walking excursion is Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple – It is located at the very center of Hanoi and considered a symbol of Hanoi capital. Travellers and locals alike head to Hoan Kiem Lake when seeking a place to get away from the noise of the city. Peaceful and quiet, the lake surrounds Ngoc Son Temple, a temple sitting in the center on a small island. Then you’re heading to the Old Town for 36 streets are surrounded by: China bowls (Bat Su), roasted fish (Cha Ca), silver or jewelries (Hang Bac), women accessories (Cau Go), shoes and sandals (Hang Dau), silk (Hang Gai), mixed fruits (To Tich), combs (Hang Luoc), jars (Hang Chinh), candies and dry apricot (Hang Duong), fried/roasted sour pork hash (Tam Thuong lane on Hang Bong Street), bamboo products (Hang Buom), etc… After the excursion, our guide takes you enjoy water puppet show.
In addition, you can go to the night market taking place along 4 walking old streets by yourself: Hang Dao - Hang Ngang - Hang Duong - Dong Xuan in the evening from Friday to Sunday with products on great sale.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
In the morning, Staring to travel to Hoa Lu the capital of Vietnam from 968 to 1009 under Dinh and Le dynasties. Along the way, stop-over for photo and refreshment while enjoying rural stunning scenery.
On arrival, visit King Dinh temple, King Le temple.
Continuing the trip to Tam Coc (literally means three caves). Tam Coc is often promoted as Vietnam’s “Ha long bay on land“.
Savour a delicious lunch with goat meat at a popular eatery.
Take a sampan boat trip through the canal, crossing the beautiful rice paddy. The boat trip lasts around 1 hour 45 minutes.
Disembark the rowing boat and get back on the car, heading to Bich Dong grotto which is around 5 km from Tam Coc.
Bich Dong is a pagoda located in a huge grotto on Ngu Nhac mountain. The guided tour covers historical points and end with a pleasant view from the top.
Leaving Bich Dong, return to Hanoi later in the afternoon.
The rest of the day you are free at leisure.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Overnight in Ha Noi.
• 07h45: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
• 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
• 12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time
• 12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
• 13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15h30: Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
• 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
• 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on boat.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner.
Overnight On Cruise
• 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
• 09h00: Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village then return to cruise for relaxing and check out the room.
• 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
• 11h30: Disembark at Ha long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
• 12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
• 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
• 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
• Cooking demonstration
• Squid fishing
• Excursions to caves, grottos, beaches & fishing village
What to bring
• Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, hat, Swimming clothes and Sun glasses
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends
Thank for your Traveling with us!!!!
Tu Linh Legend Hotel or similar
Apricot Cruise or similar
Rose Garden Hoi An Hotel or similar
Ho Chi Minh City
Prague Hotel or similar
Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
All transportation mentioned above
Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
Experienced English speaking guide
Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
All sightseeing tickets
Tissues and water on coach
Service charges and government tax
Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Vietnam Visa letter approval
No extra charge after services confirmation
International flights and departure taxes
Domestic flights from Hanoi to Da Nang (Hoi An) and from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh
Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
Other services not mentioned above
Public holiday surcharge (if any)
Peak season surcharge (if any)
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3.3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions