Picturesque sandy beaches, golden temples, incredible landscapes, delicious cuisine and pristine resorts make Thailand one of Asia’s most romantic destinations. we offers Thailand highlight tour packages with ideal destinations and the most attractive tour rate featuring some of the best hotels and resorts that travelers may wish to enjoy the finer experience in life.
Upon arrival, meet & greet at the airport then transfer to the hotel. After check in, free & relax.
Meal : None.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Morning, meet our guide and drive to visit two of the most special Buddhist temples in the city. The Buddha in Wat Trimitr weighs several tons, and is made of solid gold. Visit the famous Reclining Buddha at Wat Po, where the blind may be trained to become masseuses. Then visit a site the Thai people consider the most sacred in the Kingdom: The Royal Grand Palace. This is one of the most beautiful examples of an ancient Thai court, with several Halls in same compound. You will also visit the Temple of the sacred Emerald Buddha.
Lunch will be served at the local restaurant, then continue your afternoon to explore the Chao Phraya River’s edge, to board a local style "Long Tail Boat", and spend a few hours to enjoy the old canals of the Thonburi side of Bangkok, where an older and more gracious lifestyle still prevails. You will have opportunities to snack, purchase knick-knacks, or use a toilet, at stops en route. Visit the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), which you will probably recognize, from its famous silhouette. The local story goes that the shards of pottery decorating its 79 m tall spire came from a nearby shipwreck 100 years ago. Then transfer to Hotel.
Meal : Breakfast and Lunch
Overnight in Bangkok.
After breakfast free time until check out from the hotel , then transfer to Pattaya , visit Tiger Zoo watching show and enjoy Lunch here after that our guide will transfer you to check in at Hotel then relax until 18.00pm pick you up to watch Tiffany or Alcazar Cabaret Show. Dinner at Seafood restaurant, then enjoy night life at Walking Street.
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Overnight in Pattaya
After breakfast pick you up by local minibus/van at 10.00am transfer to Coral Island by shared speed boat , arrive at island enjoy Sea food Lunch serve at seashore restaurant , After lunch relax and enjoy yourself 15.00pm view coral island reef with glass bottom boat leave from island to Pattaya beach , visit precious stones museum, complimentary drink after transfer you to Hotel.
Meal : Breakfast,Lunch
Overnight in Pattaya
After breakfast free time for leisure, 12.00pm check out from Hotel then transfer to Bangkok Airport.
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services.
The prices are quoted in US Dollars per person based on 2 pax/room from 325 usd.
Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√No extra charge after services confirmation
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
X International flights and departure taxes
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (ThaiLand: 30$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
X Other services not mentioned above
The hotels listed below are our suggestions for the best value on this tour. However, Bamboo Hat Tours offers many more options of hand-picked hotels, with different "star ratings", allowing you to customize the vacation to meet your taste and budget.
The Siam Heritage
Park Plaza Bangkok soi
Dusit D2 Chiang Mai
Patong Premier Resort
Patong Paragon Resort & Spa
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
We, at Bamboo Hat Tours, are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. As the hotel cost will be the major expense of your vacation in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, it is essential that all of the hotels chosen by us are the highest quality for the price paid. All of our prices are based on twin, double or queen shared rooms.
BELOW IS AN EXPLANATION OF THE HOTEL "STAR" RATINGS:
First Class/ 3 Star (from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/night)
The First Class/ 3 Star Hotels are good value and normally centrally located. They all have comfortable en-suite rooms, good amenities and public areas to relax in. They are usually family run hotels, so offer great personalized service for your enjoyment and comfort. Most first class properties offer an in-house restaurant, and some may even have a swimming pool!
Superior/ 4 star (from US$ 80 - US$ 110/ per room/night)
The 4* superior Hotels offer a wide range of services. Many superior hotels feature a choice of several in-house restaurants. In addition virtually all of them have a swimming pool. Some may even feature a spa or health club. This grade of hotel offers more for your enjoyment and comfort, while still remaining affordable.
Deluxe/ 5 Star (from US$120 - US$ 180++/ per room/night)
These 5* Deluxe hotels are usually owned by Worldwide, well known Hotel chains. The deluxe hotels feature excellent locations, offer the highest standards of service and facilities, and are known as the best hotels in each region. Facilities such as swimming pools and spas are the norm, and guest rooms are luxurious. These hotels offer first class service and amenities throughout.
BAMBOO HAT TOURS™ BESPOKE STYLE SUITS EVERYONE
Flexibility: The sample itinerary can be modified to suit your interests, budget as well as your personal wishes including departure date, duration, accommodation used & how long you spend in each destination.
Tailor-Made Journey: This trip can be tailor made to create a unique holiday for your individual requirements by travel experts with intimate knowledge of the destination. It is a more individual trip that will suit those who enjoy immersing themselves in new cultures and environments, with the flexibility to plan a trip at your own pace. Quality and value are the hallmark of the trips, with most services being provided on a private basis.
Commitment to Excellence: We enjoys excellent relationships with all of the highly regarded hotels and finest properties in our destinations as well as with service suppliers so that we are able to negotiate the most attractive prices for our clients, which enables us to provide exclusive holidays and affordable special offers. We create one-of-a-kind vacations for groups and individuals. We love our destinations and do our best to make sure that our customers feel the same way. Our job is to make sure that everyone gets the right balance of comfort and excitement to enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions