This is the perfect introduction to Thailand, the Buddhist faith, regal splendour and tradition. Though no longer the royal residence, it remains, the symbol of the kingdom. You ll visit the key attractions around the Grand Palace including Wat Phra Kaew Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Royal Pantheon, Coronation Throne Hall, Royal Reception Hall, and Royal Funeral Hall.
Depart for Kanchanaburi, located 128 kilometres (80 miles) west of Bangkok. It is Thailand's third largest province with an area of 19,486 square kilometres. The provincial area is mountainous and has the west border next to Myanmar.Â Â (2 hours drive)08:30 hrsVisit JEATH War Museum, a realistic depiction of prisoner of war living quarters, with photographic, pictorial and physical memorabilia dating from World War II.09:30 hrsScenic boat ride along the Mae Klong River to the World famous Bridge over the River Kwai. (No boat ride for Join-in Tour)
Then visit world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of the Death Railway constructed by Allied prisoners of war. Take leisurely walks around town and pictures on the world-renowned Death Railway.10:45 hrsTrain ride on Death Railway through magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs. Lunch at local restaurant.
Visit Soi Yoke Elephant Camp. Feeding the food to elephants at Soi Yoke Elephant Camp. Then experience exciting elephant ride into the jungle for 45 minutes past bamboo trees and hanging creepers.Continue the trip by taking bamboo raft adventure for 30-45 minutes along River Kwai back to the camp.
Leave from Kanchanaburi pass green paddy fields, villages, and temples then return to Bangkok. (2-2.5 hours drive)
17:30 hrsArrive your hotel.
Full day: Bridge Over The River Kwai + Elephant Riding & Bamboo Rafting (L) 2
Full day: Bridge Over The River Kwai + Elephant Riding & Bamboo Rafting (L) 3
This tour is built upon our firsthand knowledge & experience, offering you the best choices available. The price of this trip varies depending on the number of people in your party, dates of departure, and availability of ground services.
The prices are quoted in US Dollars per person based on 2 pax/room
Please fell free to supply the required info, we will send you a personalized quote within 24 hours!
The hotels listed below are our suggestions for the best value on this tour. However, Bamboo Hat Tours offers many more options of hand-picked hotels, with different "star ratings", allowing you to customize the vacation to meet your taste and budget.
We, at Bamboo Hat Tours, are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. As the hotel cost will be the major expense of your vacation in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, it is essential that all of the hotels chosen by us are the highest quality for the price paid. All of our prices are based on twin, double or queen shared rooms.
BELOW IS AN EXPLANATION OF THE HOTEL "STAR" RATINGS:
First Class/ 3 Star (from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/night)
The First Class/ 3 Star Hotels are good value and normally centrally located. They all have comfortable en-suite rooms, good amenities and public areas to relax in. They are usually family run hotels, so offer great personalized service for your enjoyment and comfort. Most first class properties offer an in-house restaurant, and some may even have a swimming pool!
Superior/ 4 star (from US$ 80 - US$ 110/ per room/night)
The 4* superior Hotels offer a wide range of services. Many superior hotels feature a choice of several in-house restaurants. In addition virtually all of them have a swimming pool. Some may even feature a spa or health club. This grade of hotel offers more for your enjoyment and comfort, while still remaining affordable.
Deluxe/ 5 Star (from US$120 - US$ 180++/ per room/night)
These 5* Deluxe hotels are usually owned by Worldwide, well known Hotel chains. The deluxe hotels feature excellent locations, offer the highest standards of service and facilities, and are known as the best hotels in each region. Facilities such as swimming pools and spas are the norm, and guest rooms are luxurious. These hotels offer first class service and amenities throughout.
BAMBOO HAT TOURS™ BESPOKE STYLE SUITS EVERYONE
Flexibility: The sample itinerary can be modified to suit your interests, budget as well as your personal wishes including departure date, duration, accommodation used & how long you spend in each destination.
Tailor-Made Journey: This trip can be tailor made to create a unique holiday for your individual requirements by travel experts with intimate knowledge of the destination. It is a more individual trip that will suit those who enjoy immersing themselves in new cultures and environments, with the flexibility to plan a trip at your own pace. Quality and value are the hallmark of the trips, with most services being provided on a private basis.
Commitment to Excellence: We enjoys excellent relationships with all of the highly regarded hotels and finest properties in our destinations as well as with service suppliers so that we are able to negotiate the most attractive prices for our clients, which enables us to provide exclusive holidays and affordable special offers. We create one-of-a-kind vacations for groups and individuals. We love our destinations and do our best to make sure that our customers feel the same way. Our job is to make sure that everyone gets the right balance of comfort and excitement to enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions