Let relax and admire the beauty of Ha Long Bay after join in many activities and attraction which we organize for you like swimming, kayaking, fishing, caving is an ideal for ending a nice day. Spacious with cozy ambiance, plenty private coeners with large window for individual couple.
With just 08 Luxury cabins, it meets the expectation of family or groups of dear friends and good for any guests like privacy as well as enjoying the journey as they desire. Once onboard, passengers can do as they please. You are free to prepare romantic time with partners and there is no better way to express your feeling in such a private boat option.
07:30. Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
10:00. Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
12:00. Embark at Ha Long wharf. Break and photography time.
12:30. Boat cruises on Ha Long, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13:30. Have lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15:00. Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, you have half an hour for kayaking to discovering of Bai Tu Long Bay lanscape. After all out site activities back to the boat join with cooking class by our chef.
19:00. Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
21:00. Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on the boat.
07:30. Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
09:00. Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village and then return to cruise for relaxing and check out the room.
10:00. Packing your luggage and check out your cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:30. Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier.
11:30. Disembark at Ha Long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
12:00. Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
14:00. Stopover on the way for refreshment break.
16:00. Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Note: The itinerary above maybe changes by the effect of weather or different seasons
How to book
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3.3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions