This trip will helps you to spend your 7 days relaxing and exploring Viet Nam which is a destination with two faces and offers a good balance of history and leisure .The charming, old world trading port town features various narrow streets and traditional houses which now host a range of craft shops, and artisans which include some of Asia’s best bespoke tailors.
Welcome to Viet Nam! Your trip begins with arrival in Hanoi. Your private driver will meet and greet you on the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by the private transportation
Overnight in Hanoi.
07h30: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time
12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
15h30: Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay over-night on boat.
Overnight on Cruise
07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
09h00: Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peace-ful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village then return to cruise for relaxing and check out the room.
10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
11h30: Disembark at Ha long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
16h00: Arrive in Hanoi.
Note: The itinerary above maybe changes by the effect of weather or different seasons
Later, transfer to the airport and fly to Danang.
Overnight in Hoi An
8:00: Picking up at HOTEL. Departing to Ba Na Hills.
9:00: Arriving at the cable car station Suoi Mo, moving up the cable car route that achieves 4 world records.
9:30: Checking–in on the 150-meter long "Golden Bridge" supported by the huge hands. Visiting the Le Jardin, Debay Wine Cellar of French. Visiting Linh Ung pagoda and admiring the 27m high Buddha statue, Loc Uyen Garden, Quan Am Cac. Continuing to Gare Debay and using the second cable car route to go to the top of Ba Na.
Visiting Fantasy Park, joining in adventurous, fun, and modern games such as Love Swing, Skiver Pilot, Fire Racing Track, Bumper Car, Ghost House...
12h00-13h00: Have a lunch and rest at the restaurant
13h00-15h00: Visit and play game at the Fantasy Park. Explore King Peak at an altitude 1.487m
15h00-16h00: Return Cable car.
16h30-17h30: The car and tour guide’ll transfer you to your hotel.
Overnight in Hoi An.
08:00AM Pick up at hotel ( Hoi an city) to Cua Dai harbor. Relaxing in fresh cool wind , you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
08:30AM Arriving at Lang Beach.Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pa-goda, Traditional fishing Village.
10:00AM Swimming and snorkeling.
11:30AM Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a sea food lunch.
14:00PM Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An
14:30PM Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip
Overnight in Hoi An.
*** In case of bad weather and Cham Island is not able to operate, we will replace by other tour and discuss with you in details.
Free day to enjoy the pool. In the afternoon, you can explore the Ancient Town on your own including the Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Hall and Phung Hung old house typical of Hoian original architec-ture, Phuc Thanh Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Hoi An built in 1454 with Chinese bonze. Hoi An is also famous for shopping includingg tailoring shops, handmade shoes, handbags.
Overnight in Hoi An.
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for de-parture and board your flight back home
Diamond Legend Hotel or similar
Apricot Cruises or similar
Acacia Heritage Hotel or similar
Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
All transportation as mentioned above
Accommodation shared in Double room with daily breakfast
Accommodations include 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax
Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
Experienced English speaking guide
Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
All sightseeing tickets
Tissues and water on coach
Services charges and government tax
EXCLUSIVE AND PERSONALIZED SINGLE AGENT/ SINGLE CUSTOMER-SERVICE
24/7 hotline support guaranteed
Vietnam Visa letter approval
Domestic flights from Ha Noi to Da nang include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
Incoming and out coming flight & Departure taxes
Beverage, Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person – Cambodia: 30$/person)
Public holiday surcharge (if any)
Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am
Other services not mentioned above
Peak season surcharge (if any)
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 300 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3.3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions