Departs on Wednesdays from Ho Chi Minh or Can Tho, on Sundays from Phnom Penh.
Cruise the waters of Southeast Asia’s mightiest river aboard the Victoria Mekong, a sleek 35-cabin ship traveling between Vietnam’s lush Mekong Delta and Cambodia’s enchanting capital city of Phnom Penh.
Select from 3- or 4-night itineraries featuring distinctive shore excursions designed to showcase the region’s fascinating peoples and cultures. On board, watch the riverscapes glide on by from the beautifully-appointed Sundeck or from the privacy of your cabin’s own balcony.
Lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant (for Upstream 1)
Đờn ca tài tử performance (traditional Mekong instrumental music) on board the ship
Sundowners cocktail and Welcome Dinner on board
Morning shore excursions:Visit Long Xuyen
Floating Market and the Traditions Museum in
Long XuyenAfternoon offshore excursions:Visit Tiger Island (net weavers workshops, incense making, Wood Carver).
Travel by sampans or by “xe loi”
Morning offshore excursions:
Visit a famous Silk Farm village to observe the whole process of producing silk in the traditional way, using only natural products (silk thread, dyes made of tree bark, leaves and fruit)Afternoon offshore excursions:Visit of fish farms and a Taoist Temple with Fortune TellersVisit Tra Su Forest (optional)Evening: Lion Dance performance on the ship
Enjoy breakfast before heading by sampan to the shore where you will then board a local rickshaw to a silk village to witness all the labor-intensive steps to producing this fine textile, including the use of natural dyes made from tree bark, leaves and fruit. After lunch on board, visit more Mekong Delta attractions, including floating fish farms and a Taoist Temple where you can get your fortune told. There is also an option to travel by speedboat to Chau Doc to see the submerged forest of Tra Su, known for its abundant bird life and picturesque mangroves. Return to the ship in time for a traditional Vietnamese lion dance, followed by dinner and the evening’s entertainment. Overnight near Tan Chau.
This sample itinerary can be amended longer or shorter, more or less activities accordingly to meet your expectation. Please feel free to ask for more details.
Please send us enquiry for availabilities & the most updated price.
Feel free drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Double-check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) and choose the date you prefer to go for the trip.
Step 2: Click "Book Now" on the date you want to go and fill in the form with your requirements (if any), then to confirm the booking can click on "Pay Now" and make 400 USD deposit to secure your place via the link payment by credit card (Payment fee 3%) or by American Express (Payment fee 3.85%)
Step 3: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 -48 hours after receiving the deposit.
Step 4: Send us your scan copies of passports for the process of making a visa approval letter; All the information will be kept confidentially. Pack your suitcase and be ready for an exciting holiday with us
If you would like to make any adjustments or have any concerns about the tour, click on "Enquiry Now" and let us know your request by filling in the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please note down your phone number in the email or any contact details that you prefer us to reach you, this will enable us to have efficient communication with you.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
1. Deposit: In order to secure your spot for the tour, an amount of 100% internal-flight tickets and 10% of land service are required to pay (the amount vary based each on tour basis). The amount should be made via bank transfer or our online payment method.
2. After receiving the deposit of your tour, a voucher confirmation will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.
3. Final Payment: The balance of your tour will be made one month before the travel date. Payment by bank transfer or online payment is accepted.
1. Online payment by Credit Card with ONEPAY: We accept American Express, Visa card, MasterCard and JCB card since Bamboo Hat Tours is a verified member of OnePay System. Your card information will be protected during the transaction by using the security system with OnePay. Your invoice will be created when you confirmed the booking and send you the guideline to deposit your spot.
2. Kindly note: Payments by credit cards or American Express we apply a service fee of 3,85%. If you need more details and further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. By Bank Transfers: If you prefer to do the bank transfer, please contact us so we can send you the bank detail information. However, all the bank fee and foreign currency exchange have to be taken care at your end.
Bamboo Hat Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
1. 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
2. 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
3. 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
4. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
1. Bamboo Hat Tours demands that all clients going on our trips hold proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, Bamboo Hat Tours reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
2. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by signing and returning to Bamboo Hat Tours a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
1. Price based on twin sharing. Single Supplement fee surcharge
2. Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
3. Any amendment/cancellation made after the confirmed booking is nonrefundable
4. Tour is available at the time of booking
5. Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions